20 March 2012

Not a girly-girl

I am a girl, if you can see me. I am physically, but Am I, mentally?

I do not mean to offend anybody but sometimes I love doing the boyish stuff like playing online games with my brother (Dragon Nest) and wearing just shorts and big TSHIRT. I like watching vampire stuff (mind you- not TWILIGHT) but the sort that comes with action and a bit of gore such as Underworld and the Priest. I like eating in a messy way especially when I am hungry. I hate cleaning up and love leaving a piles of messy clothes everywhere. I have a boy's handwriting and my lecturer even showed to others and ask if that's a guy's handwriting . . . and the answer was affirmative! I can drive with precision than some guys!

I may do some girl-y things but not all. I do not know how to apply nail polish on my nails. I do not follow the proper way of make-up. I just am satisfied when My eye-liner is intact and the foundation does its job. I do not like to talk about hair, clothes and make-up or whatever treatments such as spa etc. I mean a minimal amount is tolerable. I do not like to just look at guys in the football match. I watch their skills, precision in making that goal and passing the ball strategies !

But I am a girl afterall. I do like colours on me such as nail polish. I like watching romantic comedy. I like purple, not pink. I do squirm when I see fat/cute animals such as

poor doggie, he is just too tired to move after jumping around in its cage. For your info, the last I check it is still in Petsmore in 1U. =)

Well, not all of us are girl-y as you think.

I mean ain't it more fun if we can go girl-y and guys' stuff when we feel like it. It is a modern world! Be a girl or guy if you like, but not too much in Malaysia. You know what I mean . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment